Advertisements

Ideal reasoner quote

13 Nov

The ideal reasoner would, when he has once been shown a single fact in all its bearings, deduce from it not only all the chain of events which led up to it but also all the results which, would follow from it.

The adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

Ideal reasoner quote

Ideal reasoner quote

Advertisements

6 Responses to “Ideal reasoner quote”

1. galuri85 November 13, 2012 at 8:33 pm #

where do you get this awesome quotes from? 🙂

• bookquoteshub November 13, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

I enjoy reading whenever I have free time.If I see any sentence I like I write them down,then share with “Bookworms” and “QuoteFreaks”.Right now I`m reading Fyodor Dostoevsky`s famous novel ” The Idiot”.
      Gabriel feel free to re-share ( reblog ) whichever you like.

• galuri85 November 13, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

ok, sure will 🙂

• bookquoteshub November 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm #

Thank you my friend 🙂 Let me know if you need any kind of help.I`ve few tips for you to get more people to like your facebook page.Let me know if you are interested.I`m always willing to share knowledge with others.

• galuri85 November 13, 2012 at 9:54 pm #

in fact, I do need help.
        I also want to get published. If you can spread the world about my blog, that’d be awesome.

friend me on facebook, i have the same picture there 🙂

• bookquoteshub November 19, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

My friend send me message on fb and I`ll give you few important tips how to get more people or how to attract the right audience to your blog.

Your opinion matters

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s